Friday, February 13, 2009

Tracklists 15 &16

Dear friends,

I will be away for the next 2 weeks (I'll be traveling)
Here are the tracklists you'll be listening to while I am gone.
Hope you enjoy!

Tracklist 15

1. We Have Band- West end Girls( Pet Shop Boys cover)
2. A collection of Miserable Thoughts Laced with- Dalek
3. Hurt you- TV on the Radio
4. Parallelogram- Deastro
5. Call me- Hollywood Mon Amour(feat. Skye)
6. Dont stop the music- The Bird and the Bee- Rihanna cover
7. See the light- The Hours( Calvin Harris Remix)
8. On my own- The Cocknbullkid
9. Transmission- Hot Chip( Joy Division Cover)
10. Send me a postcard- Ladytron
11. Michael Jackson- The Mitchell Brothers(calvin harris remix)
12. The Tenth Avatar- JYM-21 Mars
13. Shy- Sonata Arctica

Tracklist 16

1. 4TH Dimensional Transition- MGMT
2. I am getting closer- M83
3. The Lovers- Ladytron
4. Bright Neon Payphone- Cut Copy
5 Good Friday- Why?(Boards of Canada Remix)
6. Island- The Whitest Boy Alive
7. Out At the Pictures- Hot Chip
8. Like they used to - o Liffey Family)Toad Remix
9. One Day as a lion- One day as a lion
10.Nerves- Maths class
11.Mingus- I am from Barcelone
12. Hey Clown- Firawater
13. Pelican- Bryce Kulak

No comments: